Mx for life! Young Woman living the dream of riding Motocross all over the world. Come and join my adventures! I do also some Stunt-Double-Jobs
- 3 Place at the Ladies Monster Energy Dutch Supercross
- 11th place overall at the GP of Valkenswaard/NL 2012
- 3rd place overall at the German Ladies cup 2012
- 2013 Ladies-MX-Cup Champion
- 2015 4 Platz Ladies cup
- 13 Platz WM England
- Twenty Suspension
- Shoei Europe
- Twin Air
- Huther GmBH&Co.KG
- Tjugoo Designs
I ride MX since i´m 6 years old, i got into the Sport by my brother.
Until i became 14 i rode with the boys in local races.
After that i started to ride the German Ladies cup and finished 4th overall in 2009.
My best result in the WMX had been a 9th place at the GP in England in 2012.
Furthermore i rode some rounds of the WMA in the USA in 2010/2011 and finished with a 10th place at Thunder Valley.
My best achievement in 2012 is the 3rd place at the Dutch Monster Energy Supercross.
In 2013 i won the Ladies class at the German Mx-cup
2014 i finished on a 3rd place at the german Supercross, í got some GP Points and finished
4th at the German Ladies Championship
- 2011 3rd place Monster Energy Dutch Supercross
- 1996 Got my first bike & started racing soon